Line Chef – Kitchen Job Manchester
Manchester City Centre, including evenings and weekends.
Are you searching for your next kitchen job Manchester? We are on the lookout for a line chef to join our small kitchen brigade at Three Little Words, Manchester. Our menu concept is small plates with dishes chosen for seasonality, flavour and taste, with a focus on local produce where possible. We are inspired by the botanicals and processes used in our on-site spirits distillery, and the menu is constantly evolving – your creative input will be welcomed and championed! We also serve a highly acclaimed Sunday Roast menu, as well as catering for functions and events within the venue.
Our kitchen is open Wednesdays and Thursdays from 5pm-10pm, Friday & Saturday from 12pm-11pm and Sunday 12-9pm, so the shifts will be varied and flexible.
The job will involve:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting high quality dishes within each section of the kitchen
- Preparing meat/fish from scratch
- Assisting with the management of health and safety and food hygiene practices
- Monitoring portion and waste control
- The opportunity to create specials and new menu dishes
The ideal candidate will be a passionate foodie, looking for a role that allows creativity and career progression. A great team work ethic is a must to join our family.
In return we offer:
- Share of tips/service charge (equally to extra £2.50 per hour on average)
- Flexible working schedule, with meals on shift
- Independent business where your ideas matter, and family-feel environment
- Wellness schemes
- Generous staff discount against food, drink and retail
Experience (1 year, preferred)
If this sounds like something you’d like to be part of, or if you’d like information about our other sales jobs in Manchester please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why this role is for you. Please note the covering letter is required to be considered for this role.
Used on single vacancy
"*" indicates required fields